Henna’s protein & antibacterial properties make it a staple in many hair routines. The bright red color helps cover the grays (some of us need this!) & adds sheen to the hair. Henna, when used with water, makes the hair dry, however, since its combined with oil in this natural DIY recipe, it makes the hair smooth & shiny.
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons Henna Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut or Olive Oil
- Mix Henna Powder & Fenugreek Seeds with 1 Cup Oil
- Microwave/Heat on the stove for 1 min
- Store in a Glass Jar (cover the Jar after the oil is completely cool)
Heat the Henna Oil for 10-20 seconds & apply the warm oil on the scalp. Wash off with shampoo after 30 min.
Try it & let me know how it works.
Note: Henna is very cooling for the body; we may likely catch a cold if the oil is left on the hair for more than 30 min.