How many of us have walked into a parlor and slathered chemicals on our hair to make it Straight? or Smooth?
Here’s a cool DIY, natural cream to try. Yes it’s cheaper than the store bought versions & is natural!
What you need:
- 1 Cup thick coconut milk
- Juice from 1 Lemon (no seeds & strained please)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- Mix the cornstarch into the Lemon Juice without lumps
- Add the Olive Oil & Coconut Milk
- Heat on the stove & simmer until the texture is like store bought hair conditioner
- Store in a glass jar
Apply on the hair & cover with a hot towel, leave for 1-2 hours & then rinse off with shampoo